- Mold can begin to affect your health in as little as two weeks, particularly in the presence of moisture.
- Mold can be black, gray, green, and sometimes it’s invisible in the air around you.
- A mold inspection can give you the information you need for your safety and health.
Mold Inspection and Remediation
Holding the world’s top mold removal certifications and training by the National Association of Mold Professionals in the United States of America (NAMP). While following all IICRC remediation guidelines strictly with more than 10 years in the industry.
We provide full inspection of the premises with a visual inspection and a full diagnostic mold testing.
Mold tests are taken as a surface sample from the suspected area or as an air test. Each mold test comes with official results from our partnered lab, and official reports are available to clients.
We remove and prevent mold from reappearing at a future date in any sort of building from industrial complexes to apartments, from single residential to commercial office buildings.
Health Effects of Mold
Mold growing in your home can cost you a great deal of time, attention and money.
Besides the species of mold and the amount you’re exposed to, your level of sensitivity and your health prior to exposure influence how you’ll react. Every reaction, whether it’s minor or major, warrants immediate attention and action.
Mold can grow virtually anywhere—in any room of any house, in any commercial building and in any storage room. That said, some areas are more prone to mold problems than others. Knowing where to look for mold can help you detect, eliminate and prevent the problem.
Mold testing is a reliable tool that offers countless advantages to homeowners, potential buyers, business owners, and property managers.
- Runny nose
- Eye irritation
- Asthma and respiratory problems
- Flu-like symptoms
- Skin rash and other allergic reactions
- Provides the perfect tool to clean cooling coils, condensate trays, and other areas exposed to mold and bacterial growth.
- Kills mold
- Kills bacteria (including Legionella)
- Kills viruses (including HSV & inhibits the H1N1 replication cycle)
- Improves indoor air quality (e.g. To mitigate sick building syndrome or for Green Mark assessment)
- 100% natural