What is Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)?
The country’s leading service provider of Indoor Environment Assessment for Offices, Schools and Commercial Buildings
DOLE OSHC Accredited Work Environment Measurement Provider
Is a term to describe the physical characteristics, chemical characteristics, and airborne pollutants of air in buildings, with a special concern for the impact on occupant health and comfort.
What is Indoor Environment Quality (IEQ)?
Looks at not just what’s in the air, but includes other stressors in the indoor environment which causes discomfort or health issues in occupants.
Shocking Facts about Indoor Air Quality
The worst air quality you experience every day just might be in your workplace
1. IAQ is a Top 5 Health Risk
2. Indoor air can be up to 10x more polluted than outdoors
3. Air Fresheners and Disinfectant sprays are carcinogenic
4. School Air Quality is Some of the Worst
5. Indoor Air Contaminants Damage More than Respiratory Health
6. Poor IAQ increases absenteeism and affect productivity
7. Inkjet Printers Release Fertility-Robbing Chemicals
8. Poor IAQ can affect the bottom line of the business
9. Poor Quality Air Exacerbates Asthma
10. Poor IAQ is bad for mental health
11. Your Furniture May be the Most Dangerous Culprit
12. Sick Building Syndrome
What Do We Do?
We hold ourselves to the high standards set by Singapore 554:2016. Depending on the requirement of the establishment, we can also assess by following other standards set by LEED, WELL, WEM, and BERDE.