By making your business competitive, growing numbers of employees are necessary and renovation must be done in-order to give them enough spaces for their workplace. It also improves your employees mood, productivity and efficiency. But on the other side, doing this it produces dust contaminant that affects your employees health without noticing.
What is Indoor Pollution Control?
Is a technique of controlling and containing the dust within the construction or renovated area. It prevents dust pollution from contaminating adjoining offices.
Using Industrial Air Scrubber that is equipped with filters, these filters are responsible for sucking in dusts that are being generated during construction, while protecting the workers’ health from inhaling dust contaminants during construction.
Indoor pollution control is one of the most effective methods in controlling the high dust concentration in air, as well as protecting public’s health.
How our Air Scrubber works?
Our Air Scrubbers works like vacuum that absorbs dust within the construction site. It is equipped with Nuisance Dust Filters to filter out any nuisance dust surrounding. your environment and flexible duct if necessary.
*Visible dust are illustrations only
Deployment of our Air Scrubber
Control your Indoor Air Pollution now! Inquire for more details.
- Ensure the safety of your employees by maintaining and controlling their work environment – WEM
- Try our Plasma Air Purifier Rental Now
- Eliminate air pollutants that produce gas, odors or any air particles from newly installed items
- Indoor Air Quality Health Effects
- Things that you need to know about molds and How to Treat Them